Monday, April 11, 2011

A week of joy and a few updates

I can't believe it....but its true. I've actually had a full weeks worth of no major morning sickness. I did have one small episode and a few bouts of nausea but all in all, its been a pretty darn good week.

Its been pretty lovely the last few days. My hubs and I spent time doing a little bit of spring cleaning in our apartment. Well...mostly our closet and drawers but still, its progress. We got a new mattress (which is blissful and doesn't hurt my back) and now we are working on buying or renting a home. Thats a pure challenge but it will all work itself out either way (being seriously optimistic). I've also wanted to become a beach bum. I went to the beach last week and now I'm determined to go back a few more times before I look like a beached whale. I looooove going to the beach. Its so nice and relaxing. Its also not summer yet so it wont be so unbearable to be there. Even with cool downs in the water, its like sitting in an oven sometimes. Temps here have been abnormally hot and its still spring. Summer is quickly approaching and with that, hot hot humid weather. And supposedly lots of thunder storms. Hopefully no hurricanes.

As far as updates on the prego adventures.....well, besides feeling 85% better, is that I have actually been able to feel the baby move around in my stomach. Thats kind of weird. I know its supposed to feel super cool and such but it freaks me out sometimes. Maybe I just have to get used to it lol. Ralph was able to feel a little bit of baby movement as well. He was super excited about it. That was amusing because he was actually talking into my stomach and such while he felt the baby move. It was almost as if the baby was responding to what he would say. In a few weeks, I will be having my sonogram to find out if its a boy or a girl. Sadly, my husband and I only have a girl name picked out. We are still having issues picking a boy name. I'm hoping for a girl but I'll of course be happy with whatever we get. Maybe I should ask around for baby names for a boy. Lets see what others can come up with.

Anyway, I'm here in our Kissimmee studio waiting for Ralph to be done with his lesson. He's had quite an exciting week also. He just passed his test to become a certified NRA pistol instructor. So now people that want to get their concealed weapons license can get it through Ralph. He's so excited about that. So pretty cool things are happening lately so we will see how this summer ends up turning out. Until next time....

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment