Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More on Prego adventures

So this is a strange child already. If I eat anything healthy such as vegetables, soup or anything green pretty much, I gag profusely. I can't even think about it because it makes my stomach just turn. Now, I can sit down and have an entire bowl of crappy kids cereal and I don't have one bout of nausea. Go figure! This is definitely a child after Ralph's own heart. At least I've managed to be able to hold down food. This is good.

I kind of wish there was an organic pregnancy energy drink out there. If such a thing were to exist. I have no energy what so ever. Its just such a mission to walk up a flight of stairs. Its so strange. I never knew I could be so completely overwhelmed and tired. I sleep a lot, puke a lot, and lay around feeling miserable as of lately. I know this is supposed to be this great beautiful experience, but seriously??? I'm just praying for tomorrow to be the day the nausea and puking stops. I haven't thought of baby room themes or anything like that. Just one day at a time of torture. I know everyone keeps telling me "its only temporary, and it will all be over soon" or "be happy even in the bad times its a blessing". Sigh...soooo much easier said than done. I mean, I am thankful that the Lord blessed me to have a child. Some people can't get this far. So I know I'm blessed in that aspect. However, it doesn't make the process of being sick any better. It is what it is. Sigh.

I'm hoping that this will all be over soon. Here's hoping for the best!
rach

No comments:

Post a Comment