Sunday, April 12, 2009

ahhh the beach

squinting eye pic. lol


the view while I was there

caught Ralph asleep on the chair....just relaxing...and he deserves it!

the beautiful beach......I just loved it!


Wow so Ralph and I spent the day at the beach on Friday. Let me just say how I absolutely love the beach. I hate the summer, but going to the beach makes it so much better. It was just perfect weather. Breezy but hot. I didn't dare go into the water because it was super cold, but the sand was perfect. I got slightly darker of course, but its just the first layer of tan for the summer lol.

I loved just sitting quietly on the beach and listening to the water, the birds, the peace of the moment. During the week, I get so busy and sometimes overwhelmed with this and that, I end up feeling stress or sometimes even don't get good rest. Boy, when I was at the beach, I fell asleep on the blanket. It was blissful. I was eating healthy, sipping on cold bottles of water and just relaxing.

Ralph and I made a decision to do our best, to travel more often to the beach over the summer. Last year we rarely made it out to the beach. But I feel like its necessary instead of desired. It just brings so much stress down from our lives. Plus, its just a pleasure to enjoy what God created. I love it. I am going to look forward to the wonderful summer I plan on having this year. I am believing the Lord will bless Ralph and I with a wonderful year....and a great summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment