Thursday, April 16, 2009

So busy!

Gosh, today I finally had the opportunity to just sit still at the House of Prayer. I feel like my week has gone non stop for days. I literally had a hard time last night teaching class. I felt so weak and tired. I have to pace myself because sometimes I get so focused on trying to get everything done in a fast manner, that I forget to sleep and eat and do normal things that everyone does. I guess its a good time to take another beach trip. I'm looking forward to that this weekend. I just want to be quiet and lay on the beach and just relax.

Lately I have felt so bogged down with stress and only because I am allowing that. I really just want to take the time to allow the Holy Spirit to refresh my soul and just spend time relaxing in His presence. This time I will have my IPOD with me and I just want to spend time relaxing and hearing worship music. I want to read more books and just enjoy myself. Plus, its a great time to relax and enjoy Ralph's birthday. I think he will really appreciate going to the beach and relaxing there. He needs it because he really does work hard. I don't tell him enough.

I'm really looking forward to the fact that all of his training team students (or some of them) will be going to Amura for Ralphs birthday dinner. They just love him and he needs to be told how much he's loved sometimes. Guys don't request to hear that often. We women always want to know that we are loved. So when others go out of their way to show you their love, its really nice. It makes you feel so good. I am going to enjoy seeing everyone there having a great time with him!

Stay tuned and I will post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment