Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

What a beautiful Sunday morning! Today is Resurrection day...and I just love this time of year. Its spring, and the time to celebrate what Jesus did for us on the cross. Today represents when Jesus rose again! Oh how He shines today! The day is as bright as His beautiful face. I woke up early to get ready for the church service and Elliot and Iris stayed over with Leilani. When we went into the kitchen, Elliot had made everyone breakfast. How sweet was that. Menu of choice was......pancakes and eggs.

Leilani looked adorable as usual....she saw me as Iris was coming down the stairs and she yells "titi"....it just melted my heart. I love that she knows who I am in her life even if we aren't blood relatives lol! So we all loaded up the cars and left to church. We got there and the worship was beautiful. I love singing songs to Jesus, just adoring Him and thanking Him for what He has done for us all. I even shed a few tears during worship just loving on Him. The service PC gave was wonderful. He talked about the Feasts during this year...and he emphasized the Passover Feast. It was just so beautiful!

Afterwards, Ralph and I went to IHOP to eat dinner with the family. We spent a great afternoon together. Now Ralph and I are at home just relaxing and getting ready to go bowling later with the family. A great ending to such a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment