Monday, April 6, 2009

Today in the prayer room

Well, today was supposed to be a good day. It turned out to be not such a good day. So far, I was pretty annoyed when I first got to the prayer room for reasons I won't mention....but it just sparked a bunch of other emotions and moods and I can't even concentrate here. Its not the prayer room itself, its just people that are hard to deal with sometimes.

Today I just feel like giving up. I know it sounds extreme but I just feel like crap some days and today is one of those days. I guess I just am having one of those days where I want to sit still and quiet with no one bothering me. Maybe I'll do that later at home. Anyway, its just frustrating. Sometimes I just want to be left alone....and today is that day for me. The more I think about it, the more I just want to crawl into a hole and close the lid over it and just be still. I know its an inner thing....but its just hard today. I am pretty sure that everyone had days where they are just tired of lots of things. For the most part, I can usually cast all my cares on the Lord and just keep going. But today is different. I am not sure why. I am trying to search for a reason behind my annoyed mood and it just all boils down to my spirit. I am just bothered in my spirit for lots of reasons today. Maybe instead of dumping all that when I began to feel it, I chose to hang on to it. Since I still have it with me in my spirit bothering me, its just building up like a snowball and if I don't take the time to dump that out of my system, it will just cause me to blow up later.

So, I am going to sit still, be quiet and just whisper my prayers to the Lord. I mean its no one's fault but my own, and I need to address the issues of my heart. I'm actually here in the prayer room listening to Nick's set with the interns. They are doing really well.

grrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment