Monday, November 22, 2010

Down to the last few hours...

It's official. Ralph and I are down to the last few hours of our 40 day fast. At midnight tonight, we are officially done with it. Whew! this was a long fast. But what a whirlwind of events that has taken place. God has spoken, confirmed, revealed and much more! I'm so excited about it. I will actually be able to get back on facebook now lol. So I can reply to everyone who's been sending me messages and I haven't responded. Its been a beautiful experience (besides the massive food temptations out there) and I would highly recommend that everyone try it. It was a time of consecration in my little prayer closet and lots of reading and hearing the word. Hallelujah! We are barely finishing it right before Thanksgiving (talk about cutting it close). I am looking forward to eating regular food (in moderation) and watching my Charlie Brown Thanksgiving movie. I've actually seen such a huge benefit from eating "Daniel Fast Friendly" that I don't really care for eating regular food that is out there. I have more energy, I feel great. I slimmed down a few lbs (not much though sigh) and I really do love it! Its been a long 40 days of fish, brown rice, vegetables, salads, fruits, pita bread and hummus lol. Oh and we can't forget, brown rice sushi! Boy has that been a treat! Even my husband has ventured into the world of sushi (except he likes brown rice with rice paper instead of seaweed). Praise the Lord, prayer works...my husband eats sushi now. lol I will be posting pictures and videos of my Thanksgiving adventures so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment