Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

Yes I'm super joyful. Why you ask? Because its 57 degrees outside right now. Yesssss! I love the cold. I love the fact that it is fall and now actually feels like fall weather. Sigh...oh the joy! I would love to just sit outside for a few hours. Just because. I am going to purposely go to my favorite decor store tomorrow to walk around and just enjoy the holiday season. Yes I said for no reason. I literally feel giddy thinking about it.

Psalms 96
 1 Oh, sing to the LORD a new song!
         Sing to the LORD, all the earth.
 2 Sing to the LORD, bless His name;
         Proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day.
 3 Declare His glory among the nations,
         His wonders among all peoples.
        
 4 For the LORD is great and greatly to be praised;
         He is to be feared above all gods.
 5 For all the gods of the peoples are idols,
         But the LORD made the heavens.
 6 Honor and majesty are before Him;
         Strength and beauty are in His sanctuary.
        
 7 Give to the LORD, O families of the peoples,
         Give to the LORD glory and strength.
 8 Give to the LORD the glory due His name;
         Bring an offering, and come into His courts.
 9 Oh, worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness!
         Tremble before Him, all the earth.
        
 10 Say among the nations, “The LORD reigns;
         The world also is firmly established,
         It shall not be moved;
         He shall judge the peoples righteously.”
 
        

No comments:

Post a Comment