Monday, November 29, 2010

Shout outs for Thanksgiving.

Its been a while since I got on my blog. Its well overdue! I had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends. Food came out great and we had a blast. I didn't get a chance to say what I was thankful for though cause of the holiday hussle and bussel. I figured, what better place to give a few shout outs than here on my good ole' blog. ;o) (better late than never lol)

Thankful shout outs:
*I first want to thank the three most important beings in my life. God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit. I am thankful for the life that God gave me, the salvation that Jesus gave me and the every day fellowship of the Holy Spirit. My life used to be so vile...and chaotic and because of the Lord, I am changed and will never be the same. I have nothing without HIM and with HIM, I have everything. I am so very blessed. More than I ever thought I could be. My life belongs to you Lord.
*My husband - thank you for being so real with me. You love me even though I can be quite the beautiful disaster. You have seen me at my worse and best and love me still the same. You are a man of God and I adore how you love the Lord. My life is so blessed with you in it. God graciously allows me to borrow you from Him in this lifetime and I am forever grateful. I love you
*My mom - thank you for understanding and sympathizing with my spiritual walk with the Lord. I used to think when I was younger, that my dad was my spiritual teacher...but it wasn't until I was about 19 that I changed my thoughts to believing that you are my spiritual teacher. I learn from you and you help mold me into the daughter of God that I am today. You are also the only one (besides Ralph) that understands me about my prophetic intercession. Thank you!
*My friends (Melany, Nicole, Chancia, Andrea and anyone that I still hang out with) - this is for the people in my life that I REALLY believe are my friends. Thank you for helping me believe in people again. For a long time I felt that friends came and went but no one ever stuck around. I used to think that deception and mistrust was typical in friendships (or should I say acquaintances). But thanks to you all, I can say that there are people that really do have my heart as a TRUE FRIEND. You are true, loyal friends that I can laugh with, cry with, shop with, pray with and fight with lol. Thank you!
*Family (and extended family) - Thank you for understanding me and loving me even though I am not that great at expressing it to you. We are all rough around the edges and I like that. Thank you.
*OHOP (Orlando House of Prayer) - thank you for existing! I NEVER WANT TO PLAY CHURCH AGAIN. You've taken me out of the typical churchianity and brought me into a place of prayer, fasting, worship and studying. Thanks for letting me sing to the Lord too (its my biggest passion aside from dancing). You've become my family in many ways and have given me the freedom to be myself in the truest way possible. I am always in my element here. You all here at OHOP, know the realest me. Thank you!
*Salsa Heat - Thanks Mike (and Karen) for believing in me enough to become an instructor. I found a place that I can be able to express myself through dance and then turn around and teach dancing as well. I've met wonderful people through Salsa Heat. I've been blessed and favored here. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to do something I truly love.....TEACH AND DANCE. Thank you!
*Salsa Touch (in Iowa) - thank you for the wonderful opportunity that you have given Ralph and I, to be able to travel all year long and teach everyone up in the Quad Cities. We've met wonderful people and are thankful to be a part of the Salsa Touch community. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment