Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner Preparation

Tomorrow starts the wonderful preparation for Thanksgiving. On the menu for this year we have, Appetizers: Cranberry Sauce Brie Cheese in Filo dough, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Pita bread, Sides: Mac-n-cheese (compliments of my MIL), Green Bean Casserole, Butternut Squash Soup, Seasoned green beans and Corn, Brown Rice and Beans (spanish style with a health kick), Salad....Main dishes: Turkey (of course) with Stuffing, and Steamed Salmon (for me cause I don't eat Turkey) and possibly baked Ham....Desserts: Cheese cake, Pumpkin Spice cupcakes, Fruit with dip and much, much more!

I'm so excited! I always start the preparation a day before, so tomorrow will consist of marinating the Turkey and preparation of the sides. I'm going to video a few moments of prep time and ingredients too. Stay tuned tomorrow for the Pre-Turkey Day fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment