Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rejuvenated!

Ok, so this will be a quick little post! I woke up today feeling rejuvenated. I feel much better considering the last week or two of feeling so blah! I am looking forward to the holidays so that is definitely keeping me going as well. I had time today to sort of pull myself together and just dust off the negativity. I am excited to be on the back end of my 40 days. Gosh it feels like its been months. Sigh. Thankfully its almost over. I'm actually looking forward to the end result. I know that I've sowed many tears during this time of prayer and fasting....but now its HARVEST TIME!

On a side note, I am going to start my Christmas decorations early this year. Last year I put all my decor up and ended up pregnant and miserably sick during the holidays, so I would love to enjoy them this year. I'll post pics up of my Holiday shenanigans! Until then, I'm off to the Salsa world! Maybe I'll post a pic or two of my Maitland classes and students. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment