Thursday, November 4, 2010

Moving on....

It seems as if our families are also entering into a new season in their lives. It is almost as if they just walked into a harvest of their own. Not all of them have entered into that yet, but some have. Its nice to see. It also has me wondering when our time will come. Hopefully things will change for us soon. I really do want that breakthrough in my life. I'm praying for the Lord to just show off at this point lol. I believe nothing is impossible with God because He has seen me through so many circumstances and never left me hanging. God is faithful to complete the work He started. I pray that today, or should I say night. Gees...its late!

Mark 10:27 - 27 But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.”

2 Corinthians 9:8  - 8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment