Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Prayer of Thanks.....

Heavenly Father, I thank you for the ability and strength to endure 40 days of fasting. Thank you for speaking to me daily. Lord you are so faithful and true. You blessed me so many times during these past few weeks that I am speechless. You heard the desires of my heart and you blessed me without me asking for them. You blessed my husband with his desires as well. I am almost brought to tears right now thinking of your goodness towards me. What a privilege you have given me, to stand in your presence and to hear your voice. Thank you for dreams and visions. Thank you Lord for your loving kindness towards me when I felt tempted to break my fast. You smiled at me even when I was acting like a brat. I pray tonight as my fast is over, that you Lord, would guide me in my steps as Ralph and I walk into our destiny. Surround us with Godly people that will always keep us accountable, will always bless us with their hearts and will always be genuine towards us. You are the Most High God! There is none like You.

No comments:

Post a Comment