Tuesday, October 12, 2010

40 Long Days......but well worth it!

So I decided I was going to join in with OHOP on the 21 day fast but decided to go a full 40 instead. I chose to do this not only to focus on the upcoming events in November....but rather to consecrate myself in a time of prayer and studying the word for 40 days. I have desires to go deeper with the Lord and I have a longing to know more of the mysteries of God. I want to spend more time in prayer and fasting certain things during this time. No movies (I never watch tv but only dvds at home), no FB or really media in general. I am only going to allow blogging. Its a good way to just journal how I feel and the progress of my 40days. When I was in my prayer time this afternoon, I really felt the Lord tugging on my heart to go deeper in fellowship with Him. I can't wait to write about dreams the Lord gives me during this time. Its going to be quite an interesting time of consecration for sure. ;o)

 Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment