Saturday, October 23, 2010

So what now????

Have you ever received information that makes you feel like you are stuck between a rock and a hard place? Like you really don't know what to do? Sigh....that is how I feel about my dreams. I get these downloads from the Lord and o now what? Yes I pray about them. I intercede over them. But what about dreams that are warnings? What I mean is....what about dreams that you know the Lord is showing you for a purpose? But dreams that are a warning of events to come, or pending judgments on that person's life? I know the Lord won't give me more than I can handle...but I have no idea what so ever, how I am supposed to handle some of these dreams.

Sigh...I feel sort of painted into a corner. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to complain about this. I very much so, want do the will of the Lord no matter what. I know the Lord will give me strength and wisdom to do what He's asking me to do however, I've never been in this situation before. Now I'm not saying I have to be the one to warn these people. But the Lord did show me and the Lord has given me specific instructions in some dreams. Wow....what a privilege. Its that double sided feeling. Excited but nervous. I know in some dreams, I have to just bring it to the Father in intercession and that is it, because its not my place to say or do anything about it.

Gosh I think I tossed and turned about dreams all night last night. I must have slept maybe two solid hours without waking up. I was awake so many times that I woke Ralph up (which is rare). I was so exhausted from lack of sleep that it was super hard for me to get up this morning at 9:30a.m. Seriously! Ok, I'm done whining about that lol. Lets see how tonight's line-up of dreams pans out. I'm hoping for prophetic dreams. Those are my favorite!

Until tomorrow, I pray sweet sleep over everyone. May the Lord bless you and keep you and may the Lord give you wonderful dreams! 

Proverbs 3:24 (New King James Version) - When you lie down, you will not be afraid;  Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment