Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 2

Woke up this morning around 5:45am. Ugh! Not by choice however, but because I just woke up from a pretty disturbing dream. You know, as I'm reading that dream book I mentioned a few days ago, its teaching me little by little how to understand the dreams that I keep having.

I wont go into any types of details about the dreams I have unless I feel its ok to do so. Last nights dream is definitely going to be a no-go. I just feel so unsettled about it. I laid there in the dark in my room while I just prayed and prayed. I don't know what else to do when the Lord gives me dreams like that. I just happen to have a handy little kindle application on my phone and I have another dream book downloaded on my kindle. So I turned on my phone and looked up certain symbols. One being a black horse.
That means famine. Sigh...thats so not good. I also heard numbers being mentioned in my dream. I saw certain people telling me things in my dream and I also heard songs being played in my dream. I had to pay close attention to the symbols and songs and words and numbers to remember them as much as possible.

I recently discovered my phone has an audio recorder on it so I've been voice recording my dreams so I don't forget them. Its the best thing to do and fastest. Its very difficult to grab my dream journal in the middle of the night or early morning, and turn on lights to write down (half asleep mind-you) the dream as legibly as I can. So of course the phone next to my bed with audio recording is very convenient. After I am wide awake and focused, I can go back and play it so I can write it down in my dream journal to try to get an interpretation of the dream. I truly believe the Lord speaks to me primarily through dreams. So I am always eager to hear what the Lord has to say to me.

I guess I can't complain though....I asked the Lord for this. I prayed and asked God to speak to me in my dreams. Well, I'm getting my wish lol. I think I should have been more specific with the Lord as far as when to wake me up after dreams. Oh well, either way its a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment