Thursday, October 28, 2010

Such a long day

My day started out early, mind you, I didn't sleep much last night (crazy experiences). I spent the better portion of my day at my moms house. Which is always nice. I get to talk to her about dreams and such. We do the coffee and sushi thing every so often. I noticed a lot today. Being there opened my eyes to a lot of things. It was more confirmation of what is to come and the dreams I've been having. I got to practice by doing a few dream interpretations while I was there. That was pretty cool. Then the day went into work mode. That was fun...and exhausting.

Psalms 92:12 - The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bear fruit in old age; They shall be fresh and flourishing, To declare that the LORD is upright; He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.

Now, I get to spend time with my hubs who I haven't gotten to really see much of today. If not at all. Its a blessing to just have some time to spend with him. Reading and chatting about the day. Anyway, its about that time for me to drift off into my nightly conversations with the Lord. I pray the Lord gives me wonderful dreams tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment