Sunday, October 17, 2010

Trading it all for love

What an awesome service there was today at OHOP! I found myself just weeping before the Lord today during worship. These last few days have been pretty intense for me in the spiritual department. I guess because of the fact that the Lord has been speaking to me (whether it be through others or through dreams). Today I literally felt this tug in my spirit to cry out for mercy (which ironically happened to be a theme this morning), over families of OHOP'ers. Just as I am crying out to the Lord in prayer, PC begins to pray about mercy then the worship team starts singing mercy, mercy, mercy.....over Orlando. Boy did I start to weep after that. I mean, it was a direct confirmation to what I was praying at that very moment. My heart became burdened. My heart ached. It was so tender and raw that I felt as if any more intensity would have pushed me over the emotional edge. I tried very much, to hold back from just sobbing away in front of everyone. I couldn't help it. It was pouring out of me like a well that sprung up from the ground. Once worship drew to a close, I began to feel peace and stillness in my spirit. Honestly, I was also thinking about the mantle of Esther. That made my whole being shudder in the presence of God. I knew something was happening in the spirit realm, I just wasn't sure what it was. I knew my prayers were reaching the heavens and filling the bowls of incense. Oh how I long to hear the voice of my heavenly Father reveal to me, the mysteries of His heart.

Lord, guide me in your perfect will. Open the eyes of my understanding that I may be enlightened to know the hope of Your calling. Give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You. Give me eyes to see and ears to hear. Speak to me in my dreams oh Lord - amen
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments:

Post a Comment