Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Seasons in Life

So its about 12:20 a.m. I'm sitting at my dining room table. I'm listening to the webstream live from IHOP-KC (International House of Prayer in Kansas City). I'm pondering about the new season that Ralph and I are currently going through. I have this feeling inside of my spirit of excitement and anticipation but on the other hand, I'm not really sure where the Lord is taking us. I just know one thing for sure....what is ahead of us is going to bring us much joy. One can only imagine whats ahead in their future I suppose. However, when the Lord gives you little clips and scenes or even puzzle pieces of whats ahead, the only thing to do at the moment (besides major prayer) is pondering what its going to be like. Strangely, I've never made
plans for anything without first knowing what was about to take place. This would be the first time I've been planning and preparing in my heart and spirit for the future without really knowing fully what is ahead of us. I love how the Lord just whispers things to my heart for me to be ready and aware of things to come. Does any of this make sense?

The mysteries of the Lord just intrigue me! It makes me want to search more, learn more and seek more. It feels like for a time, Ralph and I had been in this famine or time of lack. Like a wilderness. We've been through financial struggles, marital struggles, physical despair, emotional frustrations and social trials. So you can imagine how much we are looking forward to a time of rest...or should I say JOY. I recently had a dream (which I wont get into) of the Lord telling me that the season of lack or famine that we had been in, was now over. So yeah, I basically poured that dream out of my heart in prayer the next day. How could I not? In the dream I heard songs of joy and peace. I heard the Lord say "I'm dancing joy over you". Wow....how awesome is it that the Lord speaks to me in dance language lol. We were going to enter a time of joy and peace...REST. Sigh....to reach that point would is going to be amazing at this point. Its a season of rest. A place of restoration.  A time of joy! Oh how awesome my God is! Not only did He tell me this in a dream, but He has said it in several dreams during this 40 day Fast. The Lord is just blowing my mind lately. Its this crazy awesome addiction to seeking the Lord, just to know what He's going to say next time. Just sitting here thinking about it makes me smile. How could it not? Wouldn't you be smiling if you knew the Lord was dancing joy over you and singing songs over you? My heart is gushing!

Psalms 5:11 - But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; Let those also who love Your name Be joyful in You.

Psalms 16:11 - You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Psalms 98:4 - Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth; Break forth in song, rejoice, and sing praises.

Psalms 126:5 - Those who sow in tears, Shall reap in joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment