Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's like whoa.....

Sometimes I have a lot to say. There are other times when I'm speechless. Today is just that day. I got a word from the Lord that was a confirmation of what I've heard before.

I don't even know how to feel about it, but I just have the urgency to pray about it. It's one of those moment where the Lord opens up "Pandoras box" in your spiritual walk and now that its out there, I'm left speechless. Sigh......the Lord is very mysterious but so very specific about speaking and confirming things to me. I realize I'm basically speaking in parables to those reading, because I haven't exactly spit out what said. All I will leave you with to ponder is just one word.....ESTHER. That being said, I'm going to sleep now, to allow the Holy Spirit to talk to me about this in my dreams.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments:

Post a Comment