Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Books I'll be reading during my 40 days

*The bible....I will be more focused on the book of Jeremiah but I will also be reading Romans and Ephesians as well. 

*The Knowledge of the Holy by: A.W. Tozer. This book is deep. I have to read one paragraph 5 times before it sinks in.

*Illustrated Dictionary of Dream Symbols by: Dr. Joe Ibojie. By far....one my favorite books I've read yet. I love this book. Its very detailed and specific about how to understand dreams, which ones are visions and which ones are dreams etc. Its very informative.

*Mourning for the Bridegroom by: Dana Candler. As Ralph and I are attending the Monday night Song of Solomon class....I am also reading this book...which goes hand and hand with the book Song of Solomon which is in the bible ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment