Friday, October 29, 2010

Numbers Everywhere!!

Ok, I'm not one for numerology or anything like that. But I do believe the Lord speaks to us in number meanings sometimes. So I've noticed that for the last few years, I always see the numbers 911. I see it on clocks, radios, speedometers, TVs, street signs, phone numbers. You name it, I see it. It got kind of alarming for a while there. I began to worry like whoa....is that about September 11th or an emergency going to happen? I had exhausted so many options as to what it could mean. It wasn't until just recently however, that I began seeking the biblical meaning of numbers. The thing is, that since the beginning of the summer, I've seen many many numbers with 11 behind it. For example, I just happen to mostly see 4:11, 6:11 and 9:11 on the clock. EVERYDAY. I don't deliberately wait until that time to see it, it just happens. Now I know your probably thinking (ok so what I've seen that a million times). However, I see them everywhere all the time. Mostly the number 11. I told my husband about this a month ago or so and he asked me to show him and point out every time I see the numbers. So I have. He asked me to look up the meanings so I did just that. Here's what I see all the time:

3 = Divine completeness, perfect testimony, restoration
4 = God's Creative Works, reign, rule, kingdom, dominion
5 = Grace, Redemption, serve, works
6 = Image, man
7 = Perfection, complete, finished, rest
8 = New beginnings, liberty, sanctify, manifest, reveal
9 = Harvest, fruit, fruitfulness, promises brought to fruition, Fruit & Gifts of the Spirit
11 = Prophetic, revelation, transition, end, finish, final

Whew!!! I am super excited about the new season I'm in. God has been rapidly speaking to me and I see these numbers everywhere. 311, 411, 511,611,711,811,911, and just 11.

So I figured, it would be pretty interesting to post pictures randomly to my blog every time I see the numbers. Stay tuned for the pics. This should be interesting ;o).

No comments:

Post a Comment